Racism Continued

I’ve asked you repeatedly if you’ve apologised for your sly dig that another poster was on the autism spectrum, and the silence has been deafening. The longer you leave it, the more your mask slips. Are you too embarrassed to answer a simple and direct question yourself?

3 Likes

I said it last night. This generation is in no way streetwise particularly when it. comes to social media stuff

Eeekkkk

3 Likes

He has moved on since that remark

2 Likes

He was looking for attention and he has got it. He can have no complaints

1 Like

63C54123-1EDE-45A3-90C7-E4713BDFE8E7

You went a long way for that one. I meant scumbags, rather than people from the travelling community. God it was an horrible place.

2 Likes

Simple as.

That’s a very good post mate. My fear is that the mob will keep hounding until someone pays the ultimate price for their indiscretion. Suicide is already a problem in this country, and overblown social media reactions won’t help it.

It’s heartening to see parents, like @flattythehurdler, keeping their kids off social media and informing and helping to develop the responsibility that goes with having such easy access to making your opinions very public. On the flip side, last night on TFK a guy was called a simpleton for not having a Facebook account.

2 Likes

There were a few references mate. But I didn’t want to embarrass you unnecessarily.

he should delete his own account if he had any integrity

1 Like

I was reading somewhere the suicide rate has more than doubled in the last 3 months

1 Like

That’s something the blue rinse brigade prefer to ignore. Let people who do or say admittedly shameful things on social media be tried by the same medium, regardless of consequence.

1 Like

It won’t be helped by the mob baying for young lads to be hung, drawn and quartered for their every indiscretion.

Ah now flatty that’s reaching a bit.

I agree with the most of your points re: the youngfella

The internet never forgets

1 Like

We need a war to solve that.

Eek indeed

It isn’t reaching at all art if you think about it.

Everyone is a little racist, subconsciously … Shur we were fed a racist narrative most of our lives.

I suppose if you’re a fella that can think using the n word and #blm isn’t racist you’re capable of thinking anything.