Racism Continued

This is going to be tricky for a simpleton to understand but give it a whirl.

If you weren’t welcome you’d be banned.

The masthead didn’t say, all welcome and all will have all opinions agreed with, lest they take offence.

Ah it did yeah.

But anyways you said I’m racist I presume you have evidence to back that up? You’ll look like a complete simpleton if you don’t

I wonder how many more times maroonandshite is going to embarrass himself posting that screenshot? He should have it on a hotkey :smiley:

Lads can toddle along elsewhere…

The one you where you made a racist comment but now you are pretending it never happened while calling out other people for their supposed racism? That one? Why aren’t you man enough to stand over what you wrote

TFK racists: racist stuff
Normal people: that’s racist
TFK racists jumping up and down: what! show me where I said something racist :rage: :rage: :rage:

Show me where I said something racist?

Do you need me to show you again?

Why can’t you see who said I is black.

It doesn’t embarrass @maroonandwhite when he posts a screenshot of your inherent racism. It embarrasses you. Or at least it should.

When you said “I is black”, was the idea that black people are too stupid to speak English?

It’s a screenshot from.an old post, I’d say it’s been well spring cleaned at this stage. A great service though getting it and exposing the shrieker

I didn’t say it. Try harder.

Thats the racist part of that post

1 Like

He struggles with the meaning of words

I don’t know who wrote that. But you think that’s the racist part?? Not when @glasagusban stated black people should go back to their own country?

This NOGRA windup is awe inspiring. Chef Sabbatical has them all playing a lovely tune.

The IFSC brigade :rofl: gone quiet. Must be out on manoeuvres.

Saying I is black, if you aren’t black is most definitely racist.

Yeah I know. I didn’t say that though. But the racist statement @glasagusban made is way worse. I can’t keep spelling that out for you I’m afraid.

Where is this post? What was the context?