Racism Continued

Weirdo.

Gone so soon

Ouch :grinning:

Amazing how much sense black people are making on the racism issue in contrast with the white idiots on this thread who are desperate to assume guilt and then lead the prosecution to something that in no way victimises them

Oh, I love Scary Terry. He says what regular Terry’s thinking.

Take a break mate. You are dealing with a serious dose of e concussion.

Go fuck yourself. I was called out on the thread. I had to send the pretend IRA lad off running.

Seriously, take a break

1 Like

Nah I didn’t start it, I was brought in to it. Take it up with the lad who picked the fight. You wont of course.

“Grandad, you remember 2020. What was the pandemic like?”

“Am…I spent the bulk of it sewing it into some cunt on the internet”

4 Likes

Well at least I thought I did

A lot of effort gone into today on this thread but it looks like we’re very close to a positive and amicable conclusion.

6 Likes

Really? I’m here about 5 years and that type of racist language is unusual to say the least

You must have missed the travellers threads. It’s fascinating the number of people on here (@carryharry a good example) and in Ireland in general who are racist towards travellers yet get outraged by racism elsewhere.

Everybody has biases but the tests for it are a complete waste of time.

@maroonandwhite has big problems. Honestly, I think he’s falling down the same hole that Sidney did.

Not nice to see. The lads egging him on would want a word with themselves

God you are really enjoying the holiday. I won’t back from any online argument. Certainly not from cowards sucking up to the boss man like you.

Like you egged on Sidney and still do.

They are. Implicit bias has little to no impact on actions was the conclusion i read. More importantly (and related to the bickering thats gone on all day) according to the current thought leaders on the subject we are all racist anyway and agents of white supremacy. We’re born that way. Why lads have spent the day arguing about who is and who isn’t a racist on here is a moot point and a waste of time if this is true.