Racism Continued

That’s pretty funny.

What’s this Cheasty? I’m at work earning big bucks, I can’t play music right now.

It’s worse that poster is getting but.

Why do you call me a little creep young man?

Because Marcus Rashford was subjected to online racist abuse and you made a sarcastic comment that his feelings must be in tatters.

1 Like

Your concern is admirable. Why do you care so much?

The Aussies can be a funny bunch. This headline has been edited since but the original one should have not gone live!

I was just watching a bit on sky news there. Your man Dermot Murnaghan was interviewing a panel of three lads about it and what needed to be done to stamp it out. The three lads composed of two black lads and an Asian looking lad. Nothing wrong with that but what struck me was there was no white lad on the panel. This also gives the wrong message because what it says to these racist cunts is that it’s only the non white lads who are doing anything about it so noone else give a fuck and they’ll carry on abusing as normal

1 Like

Id long figured all this twitter abuse was a nonsense.

That’s two of the 5 or 9

This sort of thing is the issue. Lads don’t get it

Black candidate Larry Elder had an egg thrown at him today by a white woman in a gorilla mask

One question.

Is there footage.

1 Like

I believe so.

Pards :clap:

My wife had her first racism experience (besides staring) in Ireland after about 5 trips - as we were leaving some local shops, some auld wan, who had spent about 30 seconds outside the shop loitering waiting for us to leave, eventually relented and walked in, making sure to cover her mouth while walking past my wife, just in case she got the plague/Covid/monkeypox from a random Singaporean woman.

Sounds like pure east Cork ignorance rather than racism

1 Like

He wasn’t going to be happy unless he could claim an attack on his trip home

4 Likes