Rat out a WUM and win a prize

Alarmingly, it appears as though there is a WUM in our midst. A gentleman from boards.ie tipped me off on this earlier at the Dublin Area Weekly Web Summit and advised me to keep an eye out. Obviously such a threat could be devastating to our tight little community here so I’m asking all members to be vigilant and to keep a watchful eye on one another until we have this bastard outed.

I’d hate for paranoia to take over so I hope everyone can carry on posting as normal (as far as is possible given this impending doom) and we just have to pray that the WUM will reveal his- or herself over the coming months.

I know we are all very fond of one another (with the overwhelming majority of posters being closet homosexuals that’s to be expected) so I understand that an infiltration like this could lead to massive friction between great friends. A neighbourhood watch (community alert for the deeply rural among you) spirit is really the type of atmosphere we need to generate here. Let’s go about our business and keep things nice and cordial and civil but always be aware that there’s a beast in our community.

If you do observe any sort of perverted or curious behaviour please notify Dunph in our Paris office (he can be contacted by Minitel) or mention it here. We cannot always respond to individual tip-offs but we do promise to investigate every single one.

The bounty for identifying and trapping this scoundrel is a one hour conditioning workout with Kev, a Eurovision Song Contest tip from Dunph and a private massage from Father Jessep.

Remember those who have nothing to hide have nothing to fear from this investigation. Though they should obviously be very afraid of this WUM. We’ll get little enough sleep until this is resolved.

1 Like

I know of a few

And some quarters tried to suggest this ship was rudderless :clap:

What’s a wum?

:ph34r:

Sent from my HTC Desire S using TFK App

TAN recently suspected TASE of being a WUM, seems unlikely to me though.

When you get an allegation as ludicrous as that it makes you wonder if TAN himself isn’t the rogue himself.

PM Sent

[quote=“Rocko, post: 712133”]
When you get an allegation as ludicrous as that it makes you wonder if TAN himself isn’t the rogue himself.[/quote]
Himself might very well be.

Can we shop ourselves?

lets be careful out there and watch each others backs (in a closet way of course, nothing physical)

Does the winner get to bum a WUM?

Is the obsession with homosexuality a running theme on here? Most threads don’t seem to past 4 or 5 posts without some mention of it.

Are you hung like a horse?

We have nothing to fear but fear itself.

No but you come across as a massive cock from the bit I’ve seen of you on here. Do you have many real friends? Are you in gainful employment? Do you have a girlfriend? What time did you get out of the scratcher this morning? Don’t bother replying I couldn’t give a fuck but I think you should answer these questions for yourself.

3 Likes

Thinly veiled I have a small cock post from somehorse.

Where’s James Dunphy these days?! He’s surely scuttling around since all the lads climbed in the back window here?

Do you drive a Mitsi Fitzy?

I was over on boards today and noted that some lad was bragging how he was off to start wumming here. I thought to myself, ‘Flano will ate this fucko without salt’.

do you have a good excuse for that?