Rats - A thread about Cats

@Breaking_my_balls is a rat - ratting out young lads for taking a bit of personal and having them banned from their GAA club.

7 Likes

Ran out of the place, not banned. Told to fuck off out of it or their legs would be broken.

It’s mind-blowing . You have shown how backward and simple country folk can be here - The right thing to do would have been to have a couple of sensible figures from within the club to approach the young player, sit them down and have an honest chat with them.

All you’ve done is alienated all young players and created an atmosphere of fear - Running lads in that manner doesn’t solve anything, it drives it more under ground… So you have now lost two young players that with the right approach could have seen the error of their ways, and fuck knows what other younger lads are thinking now, because you can be sure there is more at it. Your out of date approach is why a number of younger lads just can’t be bothered - dealing with backwards cunts that have no understanding of the modern world.

3 Likes

That was done several times before it came to this, they were taken aside and offered help on three seperate occasions. We had offered them assistance and they laughed it off. They are no loss to anyone. The rest of the lads backed us 100%, they know this shit isn’t right or acceptable and should not be swept under the carpet.

You shouldn’t speak on matters you know fuck all about pal. Stick to the uninteresting snippets of history.

1 Like

Well it’s great that your story now fits perfectly - How would I know anything about it except the horseshit you’ve been peddling us about running them out of the club with threats to break their legs … If you want to share and discuss something, maybe start from the start and share the facts instead of changing them as you go along to suit your story.

2 Likes

Funny how the story changes now to suit the narrative. Acted like the hard man at first, but now backtracks and drops in these “vital” pieces of information. Allied to talking about the poor unfortunate gobshites on the internet, it’d make you wonder.

1 Like

If you have rats inside set up a few traps with Nutella in them. Nutella to rats is like a bookies’ shop to Davy Glennon. Irresistible.

5 Likes

Good advice on nutella, however would i not be better with that somewhere outside? I don’t want the cunts inside anymore.

You could try it, I imagine it may not work as well however as the smell would probably not be as pungent outside.

But no harm to try it anyway.

@ChocolateMice and @myboyblue running for the hills here. Fucking Apes!

:rollseyes:

This is it, just get a fucking cat.

I prefer the curry to a pisshead line.

Ducking magies. That was a totally unprovoked attack. Innocent rat going about his daily business and kept on by a feral magpie. What’s the world coming to!

It was an Australian magpie - thick ignorant and racist

2 Likes

Im mentally scarred from those cunts

1 Like

You took their dinner and married it. No wonder they attacked you.

2 Likes

Australians?

And what are the GAA and GPA going to do about it? Fucking nothing I bet.

They shouldn’t have to. It’s all Trump’s fault.

Ill gut you