RAVENOUS (Part 1)

Shepherd’s pie.

2 Likes

His mother died of septicemia, a rough birth in an open field on a cold night. The kids spent the winter feeding him and minding him and today we eat him. God bless you Wooly.

20 Likes

You loved him so much you’re going to ayte him raw.

Can’t wait to see the finished article.

1 Like

Everyone should hold off on the likes and wait to see did he fuck it up. Can’t wait for the finished article

1 Like

I have great confidence we’ll see a superb finished article before the day is done.

That’s a poor blaa. Looks stale.

That’s going to be fucking savage

I’ve made a rare decision to eat food today, its going to be epic, it feels like a lifetime since I was a regular in this thread

2 Likes

That should be ready now. Can’t wait for the result.

11 Likes

Unrale.

No. he’s probably cooking it slow, another few hours I’d say.

That’s superb looking mate, a fine return to form.

8 Likes

Sure how could you go wrong with the finest German engineered appliances. @HBV’s e-ghost is looking down on you proudly.

1 Like

if you are not achieving the correct temperatures, you might as well throw your hat at it

2 Likes

I’ve been so inspired by this I’ve gone out and procured a handful of shanks myself, although sadly nowhere as good as your homegrown organic lamb.
We can compare efforts later. Yours should be almost ready surely?

No sign of it yet. They must be having it tomorrow.

Worth the wait. Clean plates all around and the neighbours dog got a lovely treat with the left over bones.

The 2 eldest have the dishes washed and in revenge for a day of sport I’ll be subjected the dancing Z list celebrities for the next 2 hours.

7 Likes