RAVENOUS (Part 1)

I hate an egg on a dinner

4 Likes

I love an egg on a nasi goreng, an abomination on a burger

1 Like

That’s not the dinner though. That’s the tea. Would you not ayte an egg with the tea?

Correct actually. That’s a Christmas morning fry

Would you ever have a mixed grill for the breakfast? My grandmother would regularly serve up thick cut bacon, sausage, lamb chops, lamb’s liver and mushrooms for the breakfast.

Ah yeah no bother. When I started working, I was on the night shift in a meat factory in Germany. Thought nothing of having steak , chips and a beer at 7am in the morning.
Used to drive the other lads in the house demented.
Friday nights were great. Lads falling asleep in the night club at 3am and I was only getting going

2 Likes

:rofl: Iron Mike, they used to call you.

3 Likes

Funningly enough , I got promoted about a year later to the sales office. I convinced two of them they needed to work the night shift to get "the full experience ". Cunts weren’t able to move for a week after doing one night.

1 Like

Getting back to your original point, liver is very underappreciated as a breakfast dish. Herself cant stand it but I’d buy the odd bit and fry it up with onions on a Sunday morning for the breakfast.

Had a cod and chips from Beshoffs there tonight. First grub I’ve eaten that I haven’t cooked myself in 75 days. I had a longing for the unique salty vinegary taste you only get in chippers. It was absolutely fucking savage and I’m as full as a tick now.

4 Likes

8 Likes

I had an avocado with a bit of salt and pepper a few minutes ago … it got the juices going so I went back and had some mozzarella with tomato and olive oil, topped with salt and peeper and some fresh basil… However, still not being completely satisfied, I ended up going back for some goats cheese with some beetroot.

I’m ok now.

Are they new spuds?

I’d say they’re gone now Mike

1 Like

Sea Bass and mackerel on the bbq.

Mackerel on the plate with bbq’d asparagus, baby potatoes and two different salsas.

10 Likes

Rick Stein the bollox is on bbc 2 ,leaves me famished ( Mexican repeat)

Looks divine

2 Likes

:heart_eyes: