RAVENOUS (Part 1)

This is the stuff. It’s what all restaurants use.

3 Likes

I’m currently growing chillies from seeds. At least a dozen different varieties have sprouted. If I get them as far as bearing fruit some are going to be absolutely lethal. Most excited about the “Jamaican hot chocolate”.

1 Like

That’s racist

1 Like

My naga.

3 Likes

Dinner prep

8 Likes

I have chocolate habanero, scotch bonnets and demon red plants. I love a hot pepper and you’ve no idea what strength you are getting when you buy supermarket peppers.

1 Like

Where did you lay your hands on that?

https://www.asiamarket.ie/maeploy-green-curry-paste-400g.html

If you see this in your local Asian market buy it. It makes a lovely Thai curry.

2 Likes

The red and yellow ones are just as nice too.

1 Like

Any of the Asian shops in the city should have it. I got it in Khan Supermarket on Henry St.

Any interesting selection of “meats” in the deep freeze too.

1 Like

13 Likes

Are you cancelling Pat McDonagh now?

No Supermacs nearby kid

Window of opportunity?

Where did you get that?

A place called Burgerify in Blackrock, Co. Louth. They’re operating out of Cafe Acqua’s premises cc @mickee321

Twould be like an alcoholic taking over a pub. I’d be my own best customer

1 Like

A tip for you. Get a small fine tipped paint brush. The kind kids used to get with paint sets. When they flower first because you won’t have bees in the house to pollinate them so use the paintbrush to do pollination between the flowers. It’s like fruit Artificial insemination.

1 Like

A few Italian ingredients, but not sure if you could class it as an Italian Sunday lunch (@Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy might advise).

Sausage, fennel, cavolo nero (freshly picked), and gnocchi, with a home-baked focaccia al rosmarino.

Cavolo nero is the king of kale, and fennel seeds are fantastic for mental health and heart health.

11 Likes

Katsu curry.

13 Likes