RAVENOUS (Part 1)

What’s wrong with ye all. Shur twas as clear as the cocaine riddled noses on yere faces that I downloaded that. Ffs.

2 Likes

Shame on you Mike. One of the most revered threads on TFK. Like the game of golf, it’s success is based on the integrity of it’s members. You are the Patrick Reed equivalent. There has to be some intervention here from the mods, possibly a short ban. The very survival of TFK depends on it.

3 Likes

giphy (16)

I’ll make up for it during the week kid.

1 Like

In fairness to @iron_mike and having re-read his original post I see his photo of the meat was a retort to one of Thomas bradys anti meat rants so he deserves a bit of leeway

1 Like

We’ll let him away with this one so.

2 Likes

giphy (19)

1 Like

Ain’t pretty or healthy but this is some sandwich.

Chicken Goujons, a potato waffle, some cheddar and sweet chili sauce, toasted, and I fucked an aul crisp or two in afterwards for some extra crunch.

11 Likes

Toast, chicken goujons and waffles and you felt you needed a bit more crunch?

1 Like

Abso-fucking-lutely.

3 Likes

I’m still full after breakfast - Vegan blue-berry muffins and quinoa porridge with cia, honey and banana - I’m having a lovely coffee here with oat milk for lunch.

I’ve been making overnight oats for the last week or too.

Game. Changer.

Delicious and I reckon fairly healthy

3 Likes

I think I might give this a go next week. I haven’t eaten breakfast since March apart from bacon and eggs the odd time at the weekend.

Fire in half a scoop of vanilla casein protein and it’s the perfect meal.

I made oats on the hob again a while ago. One cup of oats and 3 cups of milk Took forever and you’d never really have time but it was gorgeous with a dollop of cream

1 Like

Quinoa porridge bro. Get on it.

1 Like

Very healthy unless you are fucking chocolate or something in on top of it

1 Like

Vindaloo here from Indian Curry Club in Kilbarrack - man alive it is lip throbbingly hot

A serious job

3 Likes

I saw quinoa cereals a few years ago.

I’ll chance the porridge.

Now @gaillimhmick. Lamb shank in the oven since noon

1 Like

Good man Mike. I’m sure it’s gorgeous.