RAVENOUS (Part 1)

I have the exact same at home procured from the Village butcher yesterday but I’m in town drinking pints and there’s not a hope it’s getting cooked today :pint:

3 Likes

Had my tea in Abbey Tavern earlier @Fagan_ODowd. Daycent little spot. Top Guinness too.

16 Likes

Wow . That deserves more likes than Haggis McJockstrap .

And 3 sods of turf on the side.

I was stupid enough to let myself get talked into bringing back a KFC on the way home from work. I have no sympathy for myself after it. Someone get on to @Rocko to ban the cunt

A lovely bit of beer battered hake fresh off the boat in Kilmore Quay

21 Likes

Good jaysus that batter :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Saltee chipper?

By Jaysus but I’d ate that. Superb. :clap:t2:

1 Like

I made that myself.
There’s a lad that drives up from wexford and does a bit of a tour around Limerick with fish on a Friday.

2 Likes

There’s so much pollution in the ocean that they came out battered.

1 Like

That’s class.

1 Like

Just superb. I’m going to try and make that tonight. Made the beer batter already and discarded the old oil from the chip pan and reloaded it. Having a large gnt now before proceeding further.

Middle Eastern night in Chez Fagan tonight. Beef with pomegranate, carrot with cumin and feta and couscous with rose harissa

9 Likes

I’ve given it a like but it looks like you’ve overdone the beef.

Thanks for your kindness glas.

I opened this up this evening. It’s really fucking good. It’s far too hot though so I wouldn’t be sharing it with anyone. I mistakenly measured the chilli powder wrong and probably used about three times too much, for a recipe that was already supposed to be hot. My sinuses have opened to insane levels I never dreamed of and the sweat is pumping out of my forehead but fuck its delicious.

1 Like

Oh yes

4 Likes

What are the orange things?

beans

2 Likes