RAVENOUS (Part 1)

I bought a bag of Maris Pipers in Ardkeen at the weekend. (The weekend wasn’t a complete write off). Grown in Mooncoin. I made a batch of chips with them tonight. Absolutely savage.

2 Likes

Hungover and played a game of astro and your wan hands me an omelette for tea. Fucksake.

What this thread was made for

17 Likes

Unrale… Had chips, beans and home made breaded fish myself last night. Tis hard bet.

You had an omelet, the rest was a dream.

He advised on the markets and where the stock exchange was headed, he cooked some food, he backed up Trump and the Free world, the FBI knocked on the door …as his wife left him.

He ate with the Mexicans, it was only a dream.

2 Likes

Nasty post

Yours truly has been nominated by the clan to cook this year’s Christmas dinner. My culinary skills haven’t gone unnoticed around these parts and the errors of the past have been forgiven. (I knew that turkey didn’t smell right from the minute I saw it) Anyway I’ll be happy to share the visual delights with you all on the big day. At this very moment our centre piece bird is enjoying his last breakfast blissfully unaware that Mixer is rummaging around for a cartridge for my trusty under and over

17 Likes

I can’t wait to see this. Good luck mate!

1 Like

Don’t try to cook it in the microwave mate

Ham, Swiss :cheese: , scallion and cornichon between two slices of Lidl sourdough (savage bread).

2 Likes

no need for it this time of year for shame

1 Like

Fine plate of lamb chops

2 Likes

Cornichons are lovely with a bit of beef or pastrami

1 Like

This is indeed exciting news particularly for me as I’m catering for most of ours on St.Stephens day and I’d be anxious to follow your example if I may. I’m hoping you’re not attempting anything wildly exotic or a novelty such as braised rabbit for starters.

Perhaps a separate thread to provide guidance and stimulate debate might be best here.
It’s unlikely that any snide comments or suggestions will follow. Good luck.

1 Like

Higgins Butcher not taking online orders.

I’ll have to drive over to Sutton @Spidey

Is it the real deal?

I saw that. Disappointed there’s no real immediacy to their orders

1 Like

Is the sourdough in the fresh baked section or the normal bread section? Had a look in both the last few times I’ve been in there and can never see it.

Yes.