RAVENOUS (Part 1)

It was a good joke.

I had actually looked at Garreths the other day, but for some reason I thought the delivery radius was restricted. I’m going to fill my boots.

1 Like

that steak box is a grand deal with the nationwide free delivery. I don’t know what their cuts are like. Is Noel not delivering?

Just checked - Noel is doing a free home delivery with no minimum spend.

I’d nearly want a steak cooked for me at this rate

Not that I know of, but I never asked.
Garreths is top notch but probably the most expensive in town. A proper butcher.
Some places are just buying in pre-cut meats and you won’t get any non-standard cut from them.

I get all my meat in Jim Crowley’s in Midleton, an absolute gem of a butchers.

I think Garret is so so for beef, you’ll get better beef in Noel’s or Aherns on Roches street

Garrett always has great lamb and his easy cook stuff I’d very good

But you can’t go wrong with a cote de bouef, it’ll cost a packet mind

2 Likes

This. Best steak going anyway

is that another pun?

1 Like

He’s talking tripe

1 Like

careful, he’ll fillet you

2 Likes

That’s looks very good value

Never would have had you down as a Rick spidey.

1 Like

Higgins’s seem to have finally found their feet during the pandemic

Oh, I might order that for my folks (I’ve a feeling the mother is ordering meat from there already). Cheers for posting up.

1 Like

Who is Noel’s mate? O’Connor?

2 Likes

That’s tempting. I see it says they deliver free to NI. From Limerick to NI is a fair run. I wonder if Brexit has affected that.

Sure give them a call. I’d be guessing it hasn’t. I’d imagine they’re banking on not getting too many calls from outside Munster.

They’ll be cursing me :smiley:

1 Like

Bangers and mash with onion gravy

4 Likes

A part of me says that looks interesting but another says it looks like cat scutter on scrambled egg.

4 Likes

Selling BBQs now an’ all