RAVENOUS (Part 1)

That is a horror show :worried:

I gave it a like but needs more spuds

15 Likes

T-Bone from the steak box.

21 Likes

Tasty

1 Like

@Juhniallio, you’re probably too late to order your meal at home for this weekend but please note there is already limited availability for Valentine’s weekend. I’m giving Bang a whirl this time.

1 Like

It really was.

1 Like

It never happened. While the forum was happy to speculate on my lack of masculinity etc…the outcome was that we actually ordered a jaipur the following weekend. It turns out I’m a man after all.

3 Likes

I always believed in you mate.

Chipper chips as well? Fantastic

Thanks mate. I think we both know that if I dig really deep, theres a sound fella there trying to get out*.

Maybe Monday- Friday…

Done in an air fryer mate.

Jaysus they look daycent. Thought those air fryers were shite.

Not when done properly, soak in water for 20 mins at least to remove starch, dry, a tablespoon of oil through them to give a light coating, cook for 20 mins at 200 degrees, giving them a shake every 5 mins. Grand chips.

3 Likes

I did smokies again yesterday, delicious. Saturday is normally steak day but doing home made burgers this evening, with Gherkins, onions tomatoes and cheese, and of course,heinze red sauce

3 Likes

Your jockeys will always win

10 Likes

Some shlop dished up here lately. Have you no vegetables in Ireland or are people actively seeking cardiac arrest?

1 Like

Often call there for a coffee on a cycle. Pizzas look unreal. No longer a hidden secret though

1 Like

Oh my word

11 Likes

Yep queues have gone bananas.