RAVENOUS (Part 1)

Agreed, you’d want to be some animal to eat more than 3.

1 Like

They’re small oul wraps with them. I’d say I had 5 or 6, folded over like a taco. Enough meat and veg for 3 hungry people. Loads of the sauces, cheese, rice and jalapeños left.

1 Like

Tortillas mate, only d’Irish call them wraps.

2 Likes

Did you butter the wrap for the oul mop up

I’d be divorced - the missus abhors butter

I gave out to her for bringing these cunts into our house but I have to day this stuff is something savage. A grand post calving snack

It’s handy enough to make i think

1 Like

Where did you pick up the potato rolls?

Anyone know where I would get my hands on some paneer?

I think paneer is usually made and eaten fresh?

I didn’t! I copied your original picture on my reply. Thanks anyway. They went down a treat

Ah, I see. They’re much nicer than brioche I think, but hard to find.

Tescos have it. It’s easy enough to make though.

1 Like

How would I go about making it?

2 Likes

Made propere corn tacos from scratch today. They were class really worth the effort, the difference to bought ones is amazing. Roast mushrooms, pickled onions and pickled radishes and a guacamole/avocado cream to full them, from an Ottolenghi recipe. The green fermented hot sauce I made a while back was amazing to finish them off.

2 Likes

Had a cod and chips from Beshoffs there for the tea. Lovely bit of grub. There was an absolute head the ball ahead of me in the queue. “I don’t wear a mask, I get a lot of abuse over it, but I’ve an exemption. It’s all a cod anyway”. He then went out to smoke a fag.

4 Likes

Is that the proper “Beshoff Bros” franchise and not the cod of a “Beshoffs” in O’Connell St?

The original one in Howth.

:clap: a fine establishment.
I’m lost without the Mespil Road equivalent which has been closed since the summer.