RAVENOUS (Part 1)

Smoked or regular

Regular tonight. Had a bit of blue cheese on it.

3 Likes

Brioche bun ?

. I must make it over to the actual shop one of these days.

They’ve had a great pandemic.

1 Like

St Pierre Brioche Bun. It’s a lovely shop. A Treat for any meat eater.

2 Likes

Try the onion burger recipe I posted a while back. I’ve been doing them every weekend for nearly two months now and I still can’t get over how good they are every time.

1 Like

That smash burger thing?

With the onions cut thin and smashed in, yeah. It’s the best burger I’ve ever had, every time.

Your teas always sound lovely.

3 Likes

Thanks @carryharry. I like to keep it simple enough in the evenings.

I like that tbh, you wouldn’t be going on & on about it for weeks afterwards.

1 Like

Mrs @Spidey birthday next week. I was hoping newry would be open for a spin but it’ll be a Higgins pickup and some of zany Gaz’s seafood efforts

1 Like

Would Higgins have had a good retail business to the public before the pandemic?

Steady rather than good. A lot of the locals would have been pissed off that they never put prices on anything in the shop so you didn’t know how badly you’d been mugged off until the cash register rang up.

7 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:
Standard cuntish behaviour
“If you have to ask the price, you can’t afford it”

4 Likes

Pick up two lobsters from Gaz and you’re golden

You know he’s going to start snapping their claws and say “He was giving it all that”

Those look fantastic. What meat or veg did you have with them?

1 Like

We had some salt and chili chicken that came out of a bag, sprouting broccoli from the garden
And a big dollop of yogurt with coriander

The potatoes were stunning

2 Likes

D’ya ever ate an oul’ dinner, you rarely inform us about your middle of the day prandial activities?

John Dory fillet tonight pan-fried. It was spectacular- I’d say up near my top fish list now.

3 Likes