RAVENOUS (Part 1)

Salmon taco with a tomato avocado spring onion and mango salsa

2 Likes

7 Likes

I had fried liver bacon and onions for the dinner there tonight. Jaysus it was beautiful.

4 Likes

She wont let me bring liver into the house. Cant stand the smell.of it and I love it

I am partial to a bit of liver myself.

Divorce her Mike. They way prices are going offal will be all we’ll be able to afford to eat soon.

1 Like

Thankfully my wife’s doesn’t mind it cause the two little women (dogs) love it too. And what they say goes.

1 Like

Jaysus you’d buy an electric Tesla with what a divorce would cost you nowadays. Hang in Mike….

1 Like

2 Likes

Another fine carvery today, this time in the award winning 51 Bar in Dublin.

7 Likes

Oh Yeah Reaction GIF by NBA

A photo there would have got you 50+ likes from the IFSC brigade and their aliases

Quick question - if I were making a seafood pie with prawns, would I need to cook them beforehand or are they ok to go in the mix with everything else?

No need to cook them beforehand

2 Likes

Where would it compare with, say Finnegans in Annacotty? Or in the rough pubs thread either for that matter?

Throw them in with the frozen peas near the end and give them 90 seconds *

I based this from a TV cooking show I saw recently

2 Likes

a fish pie is cooked in the oven, so frozen peas and raw prawns are no problem.

In Skehan’s (possible) defence,
frozen peas are cooked, if i was making a stir fry i will just defrost them and add them at the very end, similar to what he does in that video, they’re still called frozen peas when they’re defrosted like.

1 Like

Have a ham on here in the oven coated in maple syrup, brown sugar, Dijon mustard, orange zest, rosemary and black pepper. The smell is off the charts.

6 Likes

A savage 3pm slump after it.
Nearly fell asleep in the taxi on the way to the station.

2 Likes

18 Likes