RAVENOUS (Part 1)

:joy::joy::joy: I’m just a divil for photos. There’s plenty lads aytin out more than me

@TreatyStones i went for the chicken, unbelievable

5 Likes

First crack at mapu tofu, although it was more pork than tofu.

3 Likes

Some prawns pil pil. Bacon and cabbage for mains. Bit of tart for pudding.

11 Likes

What on earth did you do to the potatoes?

1 Like

You must be gone an awful size

Some Colour on the prawns ? What oil did you use WD-40?

16 Likes

That’s the spice mate. Fresh from Spain… I did marinate a little before cooking.

Washed down with a bottle of wine to myself.

“Why is stomach so unwell I did everything right boohoohooo” says @Thomas_Brady as he ates rakes of sugar and processed meats and drinks himself into oblivion.

2 Likes

My stomach is fine. Thanks for your concern.

Were they meals over the entire weekend. Nobody could have thrown up spicy prawns before bacon and mash surely

2 Likes

If the thought of having prawn starter followed by pork perturbs you, you probably wouldn’t like Spain.

WTF?

2 Likes

It was ham… Ham, ham, ham. With mash, cabbage, peas. Not the roaster fare you boggers are thinking of. The ham was sliced with a machine, lovely and thin.

A big feed of bacon and cabbage and butter drenched mash doesn’t shout out Spanish cuisine to me pal. You know that going to O Neills Irish bar in salú isn’t a reflection of the best of Spanish cuisine?

2 Likes

Why did you call it bacon so? I’d say you’ve the meat sweats after your traditional Irish fade of bacon and cabbage

There’s a picture above for you pal .

Fine bit of bacon in fairness. I like it myself… But with prawns :cry:

Ok mate, let it go… There was about 15 minutes before prawns and mains.