RAVENOUS (Part 1)

You’ve finally bitten the bullet and gone vegetarian I see.

He only goes for the tasting menu in Michelin restaurants in Ireland, but orders “Le mixed grill” in France.

12 Likes

:nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face:

A choucroute garnie?
Looks basic enough but I’d mangle it I suppose

1 Like

Choucroute garnished with 8 cuts of meat. All pork based as far as I could tell. Savage feed.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be able for that. Looks ropey enough to me. I’d imagine you’d be full after it but I’d steer clear of a plate like that.
Full of bottles, and it might be a different story.

Some amount of pigs’ lips and assholes went into making that plate.

2 Likes

Coming from a city where no part of the pig went to waste I could only admire their endeavor

2 Likes

Willful waste makes for woeful want.

If you got that in Tony’s Bistro on North main street the usual suspects would be on with some crackers like… Cork… Or maybe even… That’s Cork for you…

1 Like

My mother drummed that into us. Great life lesson.

Ah here. Why make another thread about Cork?

7 Likes

An awful greasy spoon.

Pure Cork.

Thinly veiled ‘nobody has mentioned Cork in a while and the sombrero has me itchy and arsey this morning…’

5 Likes

Likewise. A different generation, sure. The waste nowadays is sickening.

1 Like

One word my friend, one fucking word.

Cork.

Just getting before The Usual Suspects

A legendary spot, open a long time now, did I mention that my missus was the first non family employee? Sone stories to tell about Tony’s :grinning:

2 Likes

What looks ropey about that? Would you steer clear of a full Irish as well? It’s the same shite.

I believe a girl who grew up on my street in Westbury married the now owner (son)