RAVENOUS (Part 1)

That’s your back garden.

Not the post i was replying to…

You could probably have guessed that even without insider knowledge.

1 Like

Ah, soz

It’s alright mate. We all make mistakes. Fish tacos are lovely. Id want it to be about that too.

A very carefully curated photo in fairness.

7 Likes

The effort :joy:

2 Likes

Did a big tidy up out the back and all before it. I’d like to see it without the filter but I’d probably ate it

1 Like

Fit to calve btw .

The one and only Currans

I’ll have to deduct a point for only one rasher and sausage and two points for having beans.

It’s rare id have a fry but beans are a must. There’s nothing better than that combo of butter, beans, sausage, egg and toast colliding in your mouth after you’ve bate the lot onto a slice of said toast and folded it over… You get the Juice of the beans and melted butter exploding out of it all over your hand and onto the handle of your mug then as you gulp tay/coffee.

Proper atin.

1 Like

There’s two rashers there and the sausage was the finest

2 Likes

The lighting adds to the roasterishness of that photo. Absolutely top notch.

Wtf?

And what do we do in relation to the cheese sprinkled on the chips? I’ll be honest, there’s a lot going on on that plate, but I’m liking it.

1 Like

Its a a tricky business.

I was about to upload a photo there recently and just as I was about to press the red button when I spotted a few weeds in the lawn and a few briars coming through the wall… Christ it was a lucky break. I clipped the few briars and raised the photo up a few feet to miss the lawn.

You couldn’t be giving lads the satisfaction.

10 Likes

They do a lovely scone in the Arboretum

3 Likes

13 Likes

Black pudding pizza. Unreal.

11 Likes