RAVENOUS (Part 1)

:joy: That arm is nearly as strong as @Ambrose_McNulty’s.

6 Likes

Dear lord what have you been feeding that young fellow.

2 Likes

Blackberries and raspberries, obviously.

1 Like

Harribos

2 Likes

A very snide remark here against a 10 month old child… From the lad who was crying recently about his wife being racially profiled, you’d think there would be more compassion but no.
Im shocked here… Shaking with rage even. Rattled, seething and stage 5… A new low for the forum…

That poor innocent little mite is still predominantly breast fed… I recall you on here recently looking for formula for a fucking 4 year old. Poisonous, mass produced shite in a bottle that tells the world the child is clearly not loved or properly cared for… I’d say that’s why the Irish woman was looking at your wife awkwardly, not because of her race.

But im too nice to have a go at you for any of that so you won’t hear a peep out of me.

2 Likes

Two replies to the same post, that’s stage four.

4 Likes

Ah jaysus :rofl:

Come back to me if you ever muster an erection, not to mind impregnate someone.

1 Like

Thanks Strawberry GIF by DriscollsBerry

1 Like

Lamb shank tagline there for my tea with a bit of couscous. Savage feed. Dexter gnawing on the bone since.

4 Likes

Lamb tagine is top notch aytin. That mix of lamb, and apricots, with cinnamon and sumac…a taste of North Africa.

1 Like

Goat or camel is even nicer :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

It’s probably before your time @PauloMaldini, but we had two posters @anon7035031 and @Tierneevin1979, both lapsed now, that were mighty lads for going heavy on the spuds. Interestingly, they both had similar marble worktops to yours.

6 Likes

You’re a nawful man @ironmoth

By God you’re right, the countertops are exactly the same. Same plate as well?

1 Like

My lads had these this evening and rated these the best chips they’ve had at home to date and nearly as good as a chipper.

They are good lads. They know their food.

2 Likes

They’re from spuds in a field here in the village. The local chipper uses the same spuds

2 Likes

Spaghetti carbonara.

2 Likes