RAVENOUS (Part 1)

The first one is for the week (hence the container) and the second is for the family.

Braised brinjal, plus spring onion omelette, fried rice and some stir friend Chinese greens.

The brinjal is very easy to make, recipe is from below:

1 Like

If you are going to make the above recipe, I also add slurry at the end (corn starch and water) to thicken the sauce and help it to stick to the eggplant - I also use mince pork instead of mushroom.

1 Like

I always prefer to blend the bananas into the batter… Kids fucking love pancakes

2 Likes

Yeah I did that as well. Need to get a proper pan for it though, had to use my wok. :rofl:

1 Like

One of these is the job but makes more American style pancakes… Zero mess and foolproof

3 Likes

Cheers - any recommendation for a good non-stick all purpose pan? I literally just have 2 woks around here and some shite pots.

Glad to see my recycling efforts are working out.

1 Like

In Ireland?

1 Like

I have a neven Maguire frying pan I got in Dunnes it does the finest. IMO above a level they are all much of a muchness anything non stick on amazon with enough good reviews will do the job

1 Like

Tefal do the job for the price.

1 Like

Jamie Oliver ones in Homestore and more are the right job

1 Like

Post Run Eggs & smoked salmon

10 Likes

A dish to match that run.

1 Like

To use cycling parlance, I’m just a domestique for @Rintintin on his training runs

1 Like

16 Likes

Fried rice with roast duck breast

8 Likes

Duck looks delicious :drooling_face:

Rib eye steak and a pork chop :man_shrugging:

17 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes: