RAVENOUS (Part 1)

You should cook drunk more often - magnifique. It looks so tempting you and the mate took a few bites out of the plate already

The plate needs to be thrown out but that’s a savage looking feed.

Keith Floyd is only trottin after you.

Ha, thought it was Noel Connors.

I went to Dacent Munch in Mayfield this evening and I passing through the city. Sensational… I got a Dacent Munch burger… Two smashed beef pattys and a buttermilk chicken breaat all between two buns and no fucking messing with lettuce or vegetables… Just a bit of spicy mayo…

It was a Dacent munch

7 Likes

Chapter One earlier. Was amazing in fairness.

5 Likes

12 Likes

How much carbon went into making that

A tad pricey…or it was. I haven’t had it in a year. Have they moved to a proper shop? It was out of a van when i bought it.

They are in a shop next to the fob and Gill pub in Mayfield. Doubt they are paying much rent

27 quid for my meal and two kids meals

Not cheap but it would have been 20 plus in supermacs and mcdonalds as well probably. Kids meals were 6.50 each good value

1 Like

It was very tasty in fairness… Id even go as far to say that it was daycent.

Did you get a main course at all?

2 Likes

A tin of coke? :hushed:

It’ll help to dissolve the stuff he’s eating. No way stomach acid could handle that on it’s own.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Wheres that from?

The ocean

3 Likes

It looks like Limericks finest… But you can tell the person here has proper table etiquette with the idle chopsticks placed at 10 to 4 :clap:

Correct! @Juhniallio, that was taken in Taikichi in Limerick. Highly recommended.

1 Like