RAVENOUS (Part 1)

WTAF

1 Like

I’d puke if you put a boiled egg in front of me.
I absolutely hate them, the smell of them turns my stomach.

I’d eat a poached egg no problem.

2 Likes

Hard boiled eggs are the devil. Awful cunting fuckers.

1 Like

I’d often get a hard boiled egg as a filling in a chicken roll. Nice grey hue around the yolk and rubbery white.

2 Likes

Mudderagawd

3 Likes

You should be in jail

9 Likes

Sweet Jehovah

It seems I’ve made a fool of myself on the internet. Again. Ah well. Everyday is a school day.

1 Like

+1. I’d always have a wariness of a fella who ates eggs.

1 Like

ating an egg with any form of chicken is the act of a madman. You’re mixing generations of a food. It’s unnatural in the extreme.

Can’t do it. Won’t do it.

4 Likes

I had a chicken waffle eggs Benedict thing in one of those Instagram friendly brunch places. Felt queasy after

1 Like

Disposable ones are the only job…no washing at all!! 120pieces amazon for around €10

2 Likes

The problem with them I find is they can defeat the purpose of the airfryer by blocking the air flow from underneath

I cant ate eggs cooked outside my own gaff… Except scrambled. The thoughts of a runny egg of any sort from outside my own gaff :nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face:.

Maybe,but i find majorly of food has to be turned or shaken anyway. Shocking handy.

1 Like

The thing that used turn my stomach was travelling in the States for work and they’d include breakfast in the hotel deal. You’d see a big 5 litre drum of precooked, preheated scrambled egg. Fella carrying it out in a container of what you see them.carrying water in African treks in, sliding out a big cube of egg and then bate it about in a “ban burrie” (@Juhniallio ) to make it resemble what you’d expect.

Fucking rotten

8 Likes

@TreatyStones be in heaven.

Eggs are a nasty business.

Eggs are unrale. Fellas here must be on the wind up

5 Likes

Eggs are fantastic. Cheap, healthy, tasty. In cooking up what I call mexican eggs here now for lunch.

1 Like

Never eaten one in my life.

4 Likes