RAVENOUS (Part 1)

What’s that brown slab of a thing?

2 Likes

There are five different brown things but anyway - from clockwise; sambal, chicken cutlet, cucumber (I gave it to the wife), otah, egg, ikan bilis/anchovies and peanuts.

Otah is basically spicy fish cake. The proper stuff, not the cheap one in the pic, is gorgeous and looks like this:

3 Likes

Croker Carvery. Full muldoon. Twas unreal.

8 Likes

That’s like something a bear would shit out during salmon season.

4 Likes

Went to Son of a Bun there on McCurtain st

Nachos to start were top tier…

Then I had the burger of the day which was called the Taco burger…smash burger with cheese, sloppy Joe meat on it and breaded deep fried red pepper strips :flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed:

Had fiery fries as well

And a pint of Madri…motherfucker food coma

20 Likes

You must be as big as a house.

6 Likes

Jeez, that’s a lot of grub

1 Like

Phenomenal

1 Like

My first paella of the year

13 Likes

First adult sized meal posted in yonks.

6 Likes

This post is what RAVENOUS is all about.

5 Likes

Iv a little food baby now alright…

Nachos and fiery fries were shared between 3

1 Like

I nearly rescinded the like there

5 Likes

The young fella aged 7 had his and most of his sister’s share if the nachos , a Mac and cheese with chips and carrot sticks for mains and ice cream and fresh fruit for dessert.

He didn’t speak for an hour in the car on the way home he was fucking stuffed

1 Like

Must have hit 18 degrees this evening in the real capital, a glorious evening spent out the back. Few bangers and corn on the cob were enjoyed also

12 Likes

You have an awful habit of needlessly quoting massive posts for the sake of a one line reply.

8 Likes

Fuck me, a Fancy Dan being mildly scornful of a senior poster’s ability on the internet.
And he only a year away from learning how to wipe his own arse…We’re truly fucked….

1 Like

Savage. Those concrete duplex balconies are a right suntrap.

5 Likes

There’s no scorn, just helpful advice on how to better comport oneself on the Internet.