RAVENOUS (Part 1)

There was indeed mate. I’m stuffed here now.

1 Like

That’s what I love to hear. One of life’s great pleasures is returning back to the dish of spuds

1 Like

6 Likes

@glasagusban Ive got a smash burger question and I know you’re a strong believer in it.

All tips seem to suggest beef with about a 20% fat content.

My question is - where have you been able to get mince like this? Almost all the mince I see in shops is “lean” and the highest fat content I’ve seen is 15%

Do you regularly use a butcher? Mine takes requests like that and will do it as you look on. They usually bin the excess fat so are happy to do it

Only occasionally but I can pop into the one down the road and have a chat with them

1 Like

Ask your butcher to mince some chuck or brisket, you’ll get that type of fat content

1 Like

I wouldn’t agonise over the five percent myself but as with other answers I’d suggest a butcher. Definitely need a bit of fat in the mince alright. Fire up a photo of the results!

1 Like

3 Likes

Ras el Hanout chicken wrap.

2 Likes

Lovely bit of scallop served in an ash tray

3 Likes

Serious cod and chip

17 Likes

You wouldn’t get that in the EU.

14 Likes

10 Likes

Unreal

1 Like

Nasi lemak is the ultimate hangover cure. :clap:

6 Likes

Yip, that’s what my ma always served up when she knew I was after being out late

6 Likes

The egg is going to cost you a few likes I fear …

I prefer it fried alright; it’s traditional to have it hard boiled in nasi lemak however.

1 Like

You left the egg in the kettle for too long bud

2 Likes