RAVENOUS (Part 1)

Good to have different perspectives

I’ll be in France for a fortnight in August so I’ll report back, maybe I’ve been very unlucky

I have to say i really disagree about Britain too, especially when you go to a place thats supposed to be upmarket, ive spent a lot of time in London, Manchester, Winchester, Southampton and Sheffield and the only times I’ve ever felt like I’ve gotten well fed with really tasty foods was in small family owned indian places and once in a steakhouse in shoreditch which is probably the best food ive ever had.

The majority of the time its been average to absolutely terrible

You’ve had your experiences and I’ve had mine, you can disagree but it doesn’t change my opinion because it’s based on (my) facts

Wowsers

I wonder is there much of a difference between fish cakes in Ireland and France?

Would you give any of them a Midleton star?

9 Likes

very hard to get chips right

6 Likes

The lads here swear by oven chips, they must go off their heads for the 5 minutes air fryer ones.

1 Like

14 Likes

By God!

What is it?

1 Like

Loaded fries with cheese/chorizo/chicken/fried onion/cajun mayo/piri piri… Could have taken a better picture of it… Was stunning!

5 Likes

I wouldn’t have guessed a single thing on that list from the photo.

2 Likes

When I was in college a few of my mates worked in Hot Stuff in Cork, so after a night out we would arrive on and ask for everything on the fries, it was known as a bastard fries, curry, cheese, coleslaw, taco meat, taco sauce, raw onion, garlic sauce, chili sauce etc ( I can’t remember it all) some feast

4 Likes

And you’re hole would be like the :jp: the next morning​:rofl:

In Love Awww GIF

Shit in a box

Yeah… It was shit, I’ll admit that. I’ll get ya a better picture in the future.

1 Like

Haha sorted!