RAVENOUS (Part 1)

I will uncover the mystery for ye. I was surprised actually that no one piped up to say that the plate of food couldn’t have been mine, given all the nice post awards I frequently get when I put up one of my plates of dinner. I’m surprised fellas fell for me supposedly eating that plate of dog food, as it’s well know I’m used to the finest of home cooked meals. Even the table and mat in the picture should have been a dead giveaway.

If that was three years ago on the INTERNET I wouldn’t have got away with that for a number of days unchecked.

3 Likes

cup of tea and a twix there for lunch
right for the afternoon now

Let’s come clean @smark, we got a good run out of it. Every plate of shit we posted was lies. A good chuckle all the same, we mugged them all off.

1 Like

That, gents, is 2 poached eggs on top of the garlic pizza bread from Brezzis that the kids didnt eat last night. Spinach and avocado as well.

6 Likes

I’d ate that. Probably not that much spinach though.

Impossible to believe anything on this thread anymore. We’re going to need some way of verifying posts I’m afraid.

1 Like

@Copper_pipe is your man there.

Nah, a simple note in the photo to say “sideofham” or the likes will do.

2 Likes

This thread is a sham. I’m putting it on ignore now — lads posting pretend meals — what a farce.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I’d ate that

What is it?

Buffalo shit and chips

6 Likes

:joy:

What do you give a shit for I can’t remember a single plate of food you’ve put up on this thread for appraisal. You’ve nothing to contribute here. Probably afraid to post a plate of food in case someone spots a gear bag in the corner and cops what club you’re affiliated with or afraid we’ll see your big gomey head reflected off a fork.

8 Likes

I can see its two eyes and its snout but what sort of a baste it is I don’t know

1 Like

You seem rattled.

4 Likes

5 Likes