RAVENOUS (Part 1)

I’ll be taking a break from Huel and back eating food for the run up to Christmas. I’ll post my first effort shortly.

1 Like

Is that the missus?

1 Like

Gone a bit nuts here now after a long run this morning

1 Like

Is that a batter burger on the right?

That’s two

2 Likes

I have gone from Buck Rogers to Buck Ape

3 Likes

Why are you pouring Soy sauce all over good steak?

That’s grated Pink Himalayan Rock salt that has crystallized ffs due to it being a gossamer of a dusting.

2 Likes

16 Likes

Not sure about the veg but the rest looks great, the roasties :heart_eyes:

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Are you eating it outside?

Frozen veg alright, lovely sirloin of beef though :hugs:

I’ve just come home for the night. The father let it slip that the mother has a turkey and all the trimmings on. Starters beforehand. Plum puddings and mince pies after.

I won’t make it home for Christmas dinner this year so she’s bringing Christmas dinner forward a month :clap::clap::clap:

20 Likes

Just eating two pittas with two large burgers, rashers, cheese, fried banana, onion, tomato, mustard and relish. I’m going out for dinner now in a while.

5 Likes

I cooked a phenomenal curry earlier. It was a madras of sorts.

I recreated a boojum burrito bowl just there. Looked messy but tasted unreal. Huge slice of watermelon after. Box of corona settling nicely.

2 Likes

This was fucking great. Went handy and had five roast spuds and three scoops of mash. She didn’t do the ham, just a turkey with all the veg, stuffing, etc. Plum pudding afterwards. Then the Milk Tray was opened up.

8 Likes

You’re the second Irish person I’ve heard of this week having Christmas dinner in November. Ireland may as well start celebrating Thanksgiving and then it’s just non stop debauchery until actual Christmas.

A whole two people? That you’ve heard of?? :thinking:

That’s enough to make it official so.

4 Likes