Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

Most of the lads here wouldn’t work to warm themselves, preferring to hire slave labour, but watch the cunts liking @Smark’s dinner

It’s a rural meal, mate. Looks nice all the same and I gave it a like.

Fucking love a big bowl of stew now.

1 Like

I’d say you went back for a second plate full

Not enough butter in the spuds.

A similar approach myself this evening.

25 Likes

There’s a lovely freshly made look about that. What’s the sauce?

I did indeed. That really hit the spot with the weather gone a bit colder and the rain pissing down outside.

4 Likes

looks great but not as rural as @Smark’s so you won’t see the same results I’d say.
I was absolutely ravenous and the wife made a lovely Mediterranean pasta dish which I popped a nice fried egg on top of

1 Like

Had the afternoon off work, so I did. It’s a beef bourguignon type sauce - red wine and tomato. A few secret ingredients added in for wow factor.

2 Likes

WOW.

2 Likes

A little something I banged together for myself there now for a snack. Two cuts of toast with hummus over them, sauerkraut on that, chorizo over that, and then a poached egg over each. I’d say there’s a lot of fellas posting here who wouldn’t be able put that together properly.

11 Likes

That cold rubbery chorizo made a pigs ear of that I’d say, it’s the kind of yoke that you’d rave about after a few tokes

Bisto.

You are some man.

I had a big load of lentil pasta (Aldi, smashing stuff) and broccoli and a rake of garlic black olives thrown in with a sort of pesto style sauce I made by blitzing up an avocado, basil, parsley, two cloves of garlic, walnuts, lemon juice and a drop of oil. Twas lovely.

Lovely feed that.

Were you in a soup kitchen somewhere?

2 Likes

You must be some looking ginnet.

1 Like

Delighted to give that the bordering on pivotal 9th.