Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

Some slightly more up-market Chinese-Singaporean food.

5 Likes

Wtf is that in the mug

1 Like

Dodi, new place on the street in Lahinch

It’s a seed-based beverage. You mightn’t be familiar with it what with living in a swamp n all

seed based? huh

You must be as fat as a fool

1 Like

Green Curry on the go here

3 Likes

I’d say he’s an awful size, the amount of grub in every picture he posts is unreal

2 Likes

Ooooft

Leg of lamb on the Weber, roast spuds in the oven and a nice glass of Malbec. Sunday ain’t so bad.

6 Likes

1 Like

A wonderful combo. Having the same later, Malbec is a smashing wine and one of the great values. There’s a Cahors in my local store for 12.99, huge wine for the money.

1 Like

Cracking curry there. Not very authentic, pataks vindaloo paste but I used coconut milk instead of water. Toned the heat down a bit but it was delicious. Had half a bottle of wine leftover and bought a rake of lovely ripe tomatoes in Lidl so have the start of a boldness for tomorrow on the go.

You’ll have plenty time for cooking tomorrow after @bandage bans you for your petulance.

2 Likes

I’ve my cooking done for half the week with a rake of curry leftover and the whopper bolonese I’ll have. If he bans me hopefully my upleitrim account will be active again by then.

1 Like

It’s peranakan tonight lads… :clap:

That looks horrid the whole lot of it. I wouldn’t like to be going into the toilet after you were in there.

5 Likes

Here’s what it looked like yesterday.

1 Like

You’ll be scuttering for 2 days after ating that.

Haven’t you lost a shit load of weight over in China? I remember you saying you were a fat bastard when you lived in cork.

2 Likes

An Port Mór was top-notch last night.
cc @Fat_Pox

9 Likes