Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

Ah lads. Stick a fork in me. I’m done.
This AI will be the death of me. I’ve just finished 3 x buttery croissants. 2 x Spanish donuts. 3 x mini warm bread rolls. 1 medium bowl of strawberry yogurt. 1 large bowl of natural yogurt with mixed wild berries.

5 Likes

Proper ateing. How’s the family holiday going pal?

Sometimes a simple lunch of boiled eggs and toast ticks all the boxes :ok_hand:t3:

4 Likes

3 eggs?
Boiled eggs always remind me of the great Niall Toibin joke with the 'did I have a spoon did I? punchline.

3 boilers pal. Unrale.

3 Likes

Are you Brimmer is disguise …

or Buff Egan?

The wedges in the curry, you sick bastard :joy:

2 Likes

In for a penny, in for a pound…

:fearful: Fuck it she has kicked you out hasn’t she? Chin up, kid it’ll all sort itself out in the wash.

I’d ate that.

3 Likes

Subtle racist jibe just cause I had a curry, you horrible bastard

1 Like

How is it racist brah?

It’s the best yet. I don’t want to come home.
We’ve only left the hotel once and that was to meet friends last Sunday for the game. I’ll leave again next Sunday to watch the other semi.
The beauty of this place is the peace. Apart from a couple from Sligo who have kids our age and a couple from London with kids too that we kind of mix with each afternoon it’s just the Brimmers and sun and pools and cocktails and overeating

4 Likes

Sounds unrale pal. You’re a great family man treating the whole gang to this trip. Keep on enjoying it

2 Likes

Will do buddy.
Ps. Check the holiday thread. I’ve already booked and paid for a winter vacation involving 2 x theatre trips 1 x spa treatment for the Bradley ladies & numerous shopping experiences for us as a family.
Look after your family and things will fall into place.

5 Likes

You should be a life coach

That’s lovely pal. Great to hear :+1:

The finest chip in Dublin

1 Like