Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

vile

Feeding time at the Zoo as the man says

6 Likes

its the usual needy cunts like @Fitzy who want to make themselves seem important on the forum, I can tell you one thing, they won’t be taking over this thread

3 Likes

if @fisty thinks he is adjudicating this thread i will start shitting onto a dinner plate and posting it on here

9 Likes

Probably not too far off what’s on it anyway.

1 Like

cunts like him have nothing better to do with their shitty family lives, sure he spends most of his spare time in his greenhouse getting shitfaced on homemade porter and abusing people on the internet

1 Like

all that time he spends out in the greenhouse ranting and raving is a waste of fucking time. all for a few auld deformed capsicums and an auld bag of shitty tomatoes. what a fucking ape.

did he ever put his dinner up here the little squinty bollocks?

1 Like

Unreal. Is that potatoe salad on the big plate? And whats that on its own on the smaller plate? A potatoe farl perhaps?

its either a potato farl or a piece of tuna or it could be a bit of soda bread. whatever it is it looks like its done to perfection

1 Like

I love the way he cut it in the shape of South America. Now that’s presentation and attention to detail :clap:

At home at the mothers place for a bit of a late dinner at 3.30pm. Normally if you are here at 2pm you are given a dinner.

21 Likes

thats very very good, you’ll get 15 or 16 likes for that.

Your auld man got to the meat first anyways

6 Likes

He must need a bit of fattening. That woman of his mustn’t be feeding him at all

Spuds too dry.
Bacon too fatty.
Cabbage boiled to mush
Black puddings overdone.

In short. A dog wouldn’t eat that.

Yeah well spotted. They had the good slices for yesterday’s dinner, the father got his grubby hands on it before me. But it was very nice anyway, the bacon was smoked and baked not boiled. I went back for more.

thats a mans dinner, id love to put it in front of that fucker @gaillimhmick and stick his nose in it and watch him choke

10 Likes

yes, potatoe salad, and a bit of tuna seared for 90 seconds on each side, unreal, its no wonder I look like Carl Froch, thats my first bite today since my fry last night

1 Like

thats a proper dinner, none of this black pudding on a seared apple shite

2 Likes

Jeysuz, the jealousy on here is unreal. Ye’ll be frothing at the mouth if Liam crosses the Shannon next week. Pure seething, the lot of ye and ye wouldn’t open a tin of beans. It would be more in yere line give poor @Brimmer_Bradley a bit of nutritional advice. Did ye see the state of the poor auld devil.

1 Like