Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

Are we going to be bombarded now with photos of your new kitchen?

No it’s not new

Had the same earlier. Supermacs was swamped with Ballygunner cunts.

1 Like

Did you get a new camera?

I’d ate that. Can you tell me what’s in it and where you got such ingredients?

1 Like

That’s a picture of his food bin.

3 Likes

Not far off it.
Left over chilli from night, on top of left over rice and home made tortilla chips. Topped with cheese, jalapeños and sour cream and a sauce I created.

No

Home made tortilla chips is pushing the boat out a bit for a wheast Limerick Muldoon is it not?

This is now the standard Sunday dinner. Easy enough once you do things in the right order and let everything settle before serving. One non stick pot and one roasting pan for the oven. Sauce was phenomenal, 1/3 red wine, 1/3 beef drippings, 1/3 juice from carrots and parsnips with a load of caramelizd onions and mushrooms.

5 Likes

You’re from Labane , a shithole in North Clare that spends 6 months of the year under water

7 Likes

I must check with my relations regarding the annexation of south Galway by the Clare cunts.

It’s gas to see who liked that previous post by @TreatyStones. The bitterati of TFK.

You’d expect it from the Tipp cunts, but the seethe from the rat eating langer is delightful.

Fords :yum:

4 Likes

@anon7035031 we are expecting some pictures of your Thanksgiving dinner today.

1 Like

About 8 hours from now mate, if I can stay off the sherry :wine_glass:

7 Likes

Have a great day. God save America.

2 Likes

I’m utterly fucking banjaxed here. Cunts arriving in an hour and nothing in the oven yet. I got sidetracked in grandiose plans for pastry artwork which has eaten up the clock. I really shouldn’t have had that edible earlier.

Is this supposed to be some sort of fish pie? I thought you had turkey on thanksgiving?

1 Like