Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

I’d say the slow cooker would be the job for it

3 Likes

I’m making absolute shite of a tin of Quality Street here.

6 Likes

You’ll be the size of a house returning to Oz.

1 Like

With a big Guinness beer belly

1 Like

In fairness it’s impossible to avoid swilling pints in Ireland. I don’t touch the stuff outside Ireland so have to take maximum advantage while there.

2 Likes

I’ll not see Guinness like that for a while. Make hay while the sun shines n all.

1 Like

''Twas a great pour. I had them hand picked

4 Likes

Is that breakfast ?

Yes. Surely the orange was a give away.

2 Likes

Getting started on an osso bucco using rose veal shin,

4 Likes

thanks for posting photos of raw meat

1 Like

Especially for you mate, I was reading another post you put up and decided it couldn’t go unacknowledged :smile:

Roast pork loin on the menu today. Will be straight forward enough. Nothing fancy.

1 Like

Chicken breast stuffed with clonakilty black pudding and cheese wrapped in rashers. Mashed sweet potato with real butter and milk with a drizzle of honey along with honey roast carrots and parsnips. Chicken is lightly marinated in my own marinade of fish sauce, garlic, oregano, basil and salt and pepper before being wrapped with rashers. This usually goes down a treat

6 Likes

Weird combination

1 Like

WTF?

Slow Cooker Beef, Roasties, Mash, Roast veg & Red Wine Gravy. Standard enough fare but I’ll absolutely mong into it.

Youve Just fucked together every ingredient and condiment you had in the kitchen haven’t you.

1 Like