Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

Top 5

The burgers are lovely but for a chipper to be highly rated imo, the chips must be Top Class. KC’s chips are very average.

I can’t think of s single reason why a yokel from some backwater in Tipp who has never lived in Cork would find himself in Douglas village so I’m calling bullshit, if you say you’ve eaten in KCs I say that never happened.
It’s ok, not one of my favourites but interesting.

I wouldnt be a massive fan of chips

Yes you gimp, I make up eating from chippers for shits & giggles. :rollseyes:

No cunt orders a burger and chips from KCs you fucking tulip :rofl:
You haven’t a fucking clue but you’ve made up a little story for a few likes on the INTERNET
How’d you find yourself below on Douglas?

1 Like

You of all the needy cunts on here claiming I’m fishing for a few likes is hilarious.

Somebody is a little tetchy tonight

You’re in an argument about a place you’ve never been to mate, we’ll leave it at that.

KC’s is class. I spent many a night in Douglas and finished it with a creole.

3 Likes

What an amazing life you have had

10 Likes

+1 mate.

2 Likes

When the mucksavage from Tipp pretended to arrive in he probably asked for a curry chip and a spice burger with loads of salt and vinegar :joy:

1 Like

12 Likes

Is that the wrapper your chips came in? Well Holy god.

You are obsessed with labels young man.

Don’t rate KCs at all… Most non Cork folk I’ve mentioned it to don’t rate it at all either… The locals can’t get enough of it. Whatever you’re used to I suppose.

The Carkies love their grease but they feel like they’ve to hype it up as gourmet lard to justify it. Typical weirdo behaviour

I’d ate that

Ah stop, non Cork folk are never next nor near Douglas ever…

It’s a bag mate,
KCs is alright, always promises more than it gives, nice enough the very odd time but I won’t go near it for a few years now.