Real Madrid season 2011/2012

I’m not sure a cunt smilie would be workplace safe, so it may have to come with a spolier alert.

Viva Barcelona :barcasmile: :barcasmile: :barcasmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :pint: :pint: :pint:

Is this fusty fella a bit simple?

Munchen have switched him back to the left which is his preferred position.

surprised to hear that, when Van Gaal took over there seemed to be emphasis with both Munchen and the national side that he would be right back and nowhere else, hence why the likes of bastuber was presevered at left back for Bayern and Boetang for Germany in the 2010 WC

Looking forward to Los Blanco’s claiming their first piece of silverware of the new season tonight.

Bright start here by Madrid.

:angry:

Against the run of play.

Sergio Ramos is my favourite Madridista.

What a chance for Benzema.

Christy!!!

:smiley: I do like Fernando

“Fernando_Duarte: Mourinho will need to sign two Americans to stop Barça: Smith and Wesson”

Casillas with a fine save to deny what would have been another excellent goal just after Madrid had bludgeoned their way back into it

Christy hits the bar.

As Totti said Barca goal against run of play. Greatest player in world after Kuuuuuuuuuuuuun scores his 100th for Madrid :clap:

Busquets is utter scum, Khedira booked after Busquets rakes his studs down him. Horrible refereeing again.

Wonderful chance for Ozil there. Madrid been much the better side so far.

Barca vulnerable at the back here. Already resorting to their dirty tricks through vile creatures like Busquets.

Where’s you cards now you utter cunt?

Bias against Jose again in Spain reffing :angry:

Busquets trips Khedira and ref gives free against Khedira. :rolleyes:

Messi is god…

Is it part of Real gameplan tonight to get Ronaldo to play like Kevin Kilbane and just put down his head and run everytime he gets the ball, has been fairly sniffed out by Alves the longer the half went on