Real Madrid season 2011/2012

Very unlucky to be down at half time. Khedira has had a massive half for us, Alonso needs to offer him some assistance though. Ronaldo had alot of joy early on but Alves has got on top of him as the half went on. Di Maria looks our most dangerous player if he can get on the ball and Barca are frightened when we get the ball into Benzema’s feet. Ozil has got into some great positions but hasn’t made the most of it.

We’re well in this game and look to have gotten over our fear of Barca.

Truth be told its a pleasure to watch these 2 sides do battle.

+1.

And to think I missed the first 3 or 4 minutes because I was watching Stephen Alkin interviewing Boateng.

Khedira has been subbed at HT for Marcelo. I presume Jose feels the referee will target Khedira for a harsh red card and felt he had to change it before we were down to 10 men again.

Filthy royalist pigs

Horrific racist abuse being dished out by the Barca supporters to Marcelo since his introduction at the start of the second half. :mad:

They are scum, rotten fascist Catalan scum.

Alves bailed out by the referee just moments ago. :angry:

Catalan filth. Racist fucking scum. :angry:

Simulation by Pique there which was rather embarrassing. He’s one of the ones that doesn’t normally engage in it - usually leaves it for Alves, Busquets etc.

Die Busquets, you fucking prick.

Ah Sergio, that should have been the equaliser.

Fucking get in!!!

Benzema.

:angry:

Up your fucking bollox… Messi is god.

Barcelona should be made play behind closed doors at the Racist Camp after tonight’s sickening chants. :angry:

Wow. A masse display of racism by the Barca supporters to mark Marcelo’s red card.

Marcelo, goaded by the racists and their monkey chants all night snaps.

Madrid Scum showing their real colours now…