Real Madrid season 2011/2012

Oh dear

yet more points dropped away from home from the flat track bullies.

Totti, cat got your tongue or something :barcasmile:

:lol:

The season is only young yet lads.

oh dearā€¦

Excellent, a whole season of these huge Barca victories and Madrid fuck ups to look forward to. Tremendous. :clap: :clap: :pint: :pint: :barcasmile: :barcasmile:

Flat Track Bullies in trouble again tonight away from home.

0-0 against Racing Santander with time almost up

Sad to see but Kaka looks an absolute shadow of the player he was 4 or 5 years ago with AC

Racing Santander 0 Royalist Scum 0 :clap: :barcasmile:

At this rate Mourinho might consider going back to Inter, apparently they have a vacancy.

FFS :rolleyes:

Why would he? Heā€™s manager of the greatest Club in the world.

:smiley: :lol: :lol: :barcasmile:

Youb really arenā€™t the sharpest tool in the box are you?

Mr Totti has gone very quiet on this thread in recent games. The flat track bullies are one down at home to the mighty Rayo Vallacano after 25 minutes

Ridiculous to see Madrid struggling to win games, they must have one of the top two best squads in the worldā€¦

The Dunph, they are winning 6-2.

If Mourinho fails to win the league this season I hope Florentino has the good judgement to bring Don Fabio home.

good point but its back to Rome for Don Fabio instead of that spanish prick

I think there is too much bad blood for Don Fabio to return to Rome. Iā€™d like Spalletti back, failure to win tonight should see Enrique gone, whether that will happen or not remains to be seen.

A very good Ramos header from a corner has put Real Madrid two up at Valencia. Benzema scored in the first half. The red Real Madrid jersey is class.

2-1. A cracking finish by Soldado, whoā€™s just gone really close to equalising. This has been a battle. Loads of filthy tackles. Quality goal by Ronaldo as I type to restore the 2-goal lead. Mourinho celebrating wildly on the touchline.