Real Madrid season 2011/2012

Whoā€™s your daddy???

I would like all my fellow Celtic fans to distance themselves from a scummy club like Barcelona.

Managed by a drug cheat, with racists on the playing field and thousands more in the stands spweing their bile. Youā€™d swear you were in Ibrox tonight with the pure hatred directed at an oppressed race.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Jose Mourihno is the Ally Mccoist of Spanish football

McCoist isnā€™t that bad in fairness

Marcelo clearly won the ball with his left foot before taking Cesc with his trailing leg.

Certainly no worse than Iniestaā€™s tackle late in the first half.

Standard enough reaction from the Barcelona bench, like wags at a Ryder Cup :rolleyes:

My Barcelona hatred doesnā€™t usually reach a crescendo till later in the season but Iā€™m nicely up and running
now after those two games :guns:

No, probably not to be fair

from 1m 55

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb7wjRjhjp4

:barcasmile: :barcasmile: :barcasmile: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :clap: :pint: :pint: :pint:

Fuck you, royalist facisto scum.

Post reported.

+1

find it odd that Celtic fans can like Barca considering Barca has an insular rightwing racist ethos

my beloved madrid will win the champios league this year & one of my other 3 clubs will win the europa cup

post reported

What a destestible cunt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olelvRKSpG8

Eat shit mourinho, eat shit Madrid.

Death to all royalist pigsā€¦

Post reported.

FC Barcelona are filth.

Thereā€™s a good reason the royalty and the common man support FC Real madrid. Its an all inclusive welcoming organisation unlike the narrow minded Catalan Catholic Club who pretend to be above sponsorship whilst ensuring a future World Cup gets played in 40 degree heat.

More than a club is correct about FCB- its a cult.

+1

good to see CM true republicanism come to the fore

Thread reported! what a shower of retards :cool: :barcasmile:

The latest footage shows Jose appearing to draw the boot on fabregas as he lies on the ground. Rattled doesnā€™t even begin to describe itā€¦ Heā€™s some entertainment though

Thereā€™s a reason they supported Real Madrid. If they didnā€™t, they and their families would end up in a shallow grave.

Report that dickheads.

Christy puts us 1 up.

Benzema looking really good this season.