Red Dead Redemption

Love it. On chapter 3 at the moment but I spend most of the time moseying around the place seeing what the craic is. I might only do a story mission every few days.
It is a vast fucker.

2 Likes

Ive only given it an hour. Got killed by a bear and my horse kept kicking me off.

You are some cowpoke!

1 Like

It’s very slow to start out. I’m
Not even half way through it

It kept telling me to brush the horse but I’d no brush. A bear followed me then and the horse kicked me off, pretty much into the bears mouth.

I realised then I don’t have time to commit to it

Arthur maybe the best character ive ever seen in a game his story is outstanding, keep your honour level high for the better perks later on in the game.

I’ll get into it over the Christmas. Plenty time off

1 Like

I bought this last week. Got to Saint Denis earlier today. Class game. Nothing better than just wandering around tracking and skinning animals.

1 Like

Living the dream

Slightly off topic but have you a XBOX or PS4??

Xbox one. The one recommended on here in the black Friday deals

Worth considering buying this so. For less than 20 euro a year you’ve a great selection of games to choose from…

I actually bought that pass last week for around €30

:see_no_evil:

Tis well worth that money anyway. Just need to get more storage space :grin:

Started the second run through over the weekend. Will drag this one out for ages compared to the first run.
Also am determined to be more of a bastard/thief/murderer in this one to see what impact a low honour rating has.

It’s a very good game but I found myself leaving it. The missions are a bit samey and predictable. The open world and what you can do in it are incredible in fairness.

I’d still pick God of War over it.

1 Like

Ah jaysus don’t bring great games like GoW into the discussion, those poor fuckers are playing on X-Box.

Computer games :joy:

Has anyone seen Gavin?

1 Like