Referendum 2024

In fairness, anytime you can vote against Leo, Meehall, McIntee, Roderic and Kneel etc you have to make the effort.

No and no.

10 Likes

https://twitter.com/thejournal_ie/status/1765421819878653964?s=46&t=0sQkcb7z4szDmx1-2Xlm0w

I never thought I would use The Journal to get an overview on something but here we are, as they say online these days.

Peter would fit in well here.

Like covid or immigration crisis.

1 Like

The journal comment section is a wonderful sneak peak into the minds of the stupidest people in the country

3 Likes

We have a thread on here for that

3 Likes

Aontu are the only real republican party in this state at the moment.

1 Like

Are you suggesting banning the pyjama boys from posting on the thread. Seems harsh :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

McIntee is totally out of her depth here on the tonight show.

They couldn’t give a fuck about it one way or the other. Its not going to increase/decrease their voting base.

1 Like

I agree but is she ever not out of her depth. Couldn’t debate her way out of a paper bag.

4 Likes

She’s only put out to bat there, but she is swinging and missing.

She’s a cunt. Husband works with one of those big pharma country draining the country for millions.

2 Likes

She was filleted after the dublin riots. She was a lady who probably had eyes on the leadership of fg at some stage but her performance particularly since she cane back after the second sprog has been nowhere near the standard required She’s up against an ex ag tonight. The only thing she has going for is that McDowell is about as popular as a heart attack

1 Like

She isnt sharp enough for her role in my opinion. Its a classic tick the box appointment as minister for justice.

She isnt doing a good job.

Your man Roderic is worse mind. I don’t think he is able for the position that he is in at all.

If you were to go out of your way intentionally to make a bollix out of the communication around immigration. I don’t think you could do much better. Is he a complete simpleton or does he just not understand anyone outside of his constituency.

4 Likes

I thought McEntee did fine there tbh, in as far as the government position goes. The fallback argument seems to be that we shouldn’t hurt people’s feelings by excluding anyone from the definition of family.
Helen says the courts can handle all the challenges, why not let them do that then, as in the O’Meara case?

The necessity of this referendum is lost on me, but it seems this government want a feelgood day out in Dublin Castle for themselves, and sure someone else can figure out the rest after if they inadvertently mess it up.

Hold my beer, says Norma

https://twitter.com/toibin1/status/1765442079696535646?s=46

:smiley:

1 Like

Shes "uncontravertial’ and seemed to be plodding along nicely but the recent unrest regarding drew Harris and the so called "immigration issue " coupled with the riotsxhas dumped a whole lot of shit on her desk