Referendum 2024

So vote yes?

1 Like

A very quick reminder that those considering voting no are platforming absolute horseshit like this.

Cringe for @Fran

Any chance of the definition of “durable relationship” in EU law?

Please stop boring everyone with the same question over and over again. If you’ve misinterpreted something that’s a shame for you but you’d be better off screaming into a void than wasting your time trying to ask me the same stupid question for the fifth time.

1 Like

And there goes the illusory superiority. The fact that anyone could have an alternative view to the “great” Rocko.

You’re a poundshop Liam Cahill now fuck off with yourself, have a nice ethically sourced glass of wine and become he/him

4 Likes

Woah - think you’re losing it Arthur. “He/him”… “ethicaly sourced wine”… “Liam Cahill”… what an absolute clusterfuck of a post! :grinning: :grinning:

You’ve made a right clown of yourself there.

3 Likes

Ah the sneering derision of Rocko. Save it for the mirror buddy

1 Like

Great question

Well said :clap:

:joy:

I was chatting to four lads today in the office about this referendum to break the afternoon a bit. I brokered the question as to what a durable relationship is.

No one had a clue what the term means. The concensus was to vote No twice and very often.

3 Likes

Hitting Cbs GIF by Paramount+

5 Likes

I did say we’ll probably have to vote on this again if we get it “wrong”.

In fairness from that small section of the public I think the yes side will struggle.

Id be alarmed if someone asked me that

1 Like

Because you can’t explain it yourself and you’re voting yes?

4 Likes

Sinn Fein desperately trying to get on board the Paul Murphy strategy here. Jobs for life for a bit of shrieking, but not have to make any actual decisions

1 Like

No, because i havent met anyone who has spoken to me about it or has an opinion about it

Like whats the turnout going to be

20%

I’m still none the wiser as to what a durable relationship is mate,

None of the middle aged fellas could tell me either. One young lad said the wording was far too vague.

I think he’s right.

If you’re unsure then you vote no.

4 Likes