Release the poor fella in carlow who has lost his son

Its heartbreaking stuff the young fella who was killed on Mt Leinster just 16,his father was sentenced to 3 Yrs on Friday for animal cruelty and then this happens,he should be released immediately by the state and given a community service or something instead…the poor man cant be in prison for the next period of his life for his familys sake if nothing else.

Theres knackers with hundreds of convictions relating to cruelty to people escaping justice in this country lock some of them up and let this poor divil go…anyone do a link thing for me there?

16 and driving a car with 4 other lads in it

1 Like

His crimes should be punished … what they do to dogs on those farms is sick … suspend it for 6 months but he deserves his punishment.

1 Like

Garda Kathryna Denehy told the court that, during the inspection on April 14 of 2015, which lasted for almost 12 hours, they found:

• dogs eating the spinal remains of another animal
  • faeces in kennels which hadn’t been removed
  • dead dogs which hadn’t been removed or disposed of
  • a number of dead horses
  • a “strong and bad smell” in one shed
  • “absolute squalor” in a shed containing 68 dogs in stalls
  • “extremely scared” dogs
  • dogs “eating and fighting over” a decomposed horse carcass
  • spaniels with bone parts from horses in their mouths
  • and horses which weren’t moving because they were “stuck in a mixture of faeces and muck”.

No way. He was a sick fucker, what he did to those animals. Maybe it’s karma.

1 Like

If he was at home being a dad instead of in jail this may not have happened. He should be given temporary compassionate leave though.

1 Like

Dogs will do that

1 Like

They’ll definitely do it when they’re being fed it.

If this is how he treated animals, I wonder how he treated other family members.

A grim affair all round.

1 Like

Fuck off with that shit anyway

1 Like

Its a tough case now, but you can’t be interfering with the judicial system. Separation of Powers and all that. Myshall is just the wild west. That’s a treacherous stretch of road where it happened on the way up to the Nine Stones. I’d always be wary driving up there even in daylight and in good weather.

Because of the road or other road users?

Mixture of both.

He should be given compassionate leave I suppose, but that’s about it. In light of:

Garda Kathryna Denehy told the court that, during the inspection on April 14 of 2015, which lasted for almost 12 hours, they found:

• dogs eating the spinal remains of another animal
  • faeces in kennels which hadn’t been removed
  • dead dogs which hadn’t been removed or disposed of
  • a number of dead horses
  • a “strong and bad smell” in one shed
  • “absolute squalor” in a shed containing 68 dogs in stalls
  • “extremely scared” dogs
  • dogs “eating and fighting over” a decomposed horse carcass
  • spaniels with bone parts from horses in their mouths
  • and horses which weren’t moving because they were “stuck in a mixture of faeces and muck”.

chap killed was in Borris VC. The other 4 in DLS in Bagenalstown. One is in a very bad way and may not make it. Other 3 are banged up badly. Sneaked out at 3am to go off in the car. It was a horribly foggy night too, visibility was brutal.

His crimes are awful, I have no problem with some compassionate leave, but don’t go down the karma route, a young fella is dead

Chose the wrong word in karma. But when you do bad shit, don’t not expect bad shit to come around as well, and this is as bad as it gets.

Yes, I know the family of the fellow that’s in a bad way and reports are that its not good. The other three badly broken up but will pull through seemingly. The mother of the deceased took a bad health turn when the news was broken to her yesterday.

a horrific situation

Awful.

I hope you die you sick cunt