Renua Ireland

Reactionaries are the new radicals.

Did they have a hit in 1999 with “You Get What You Give?”

I’m very ignorant when it comes to Lucinda Creighton and her fall out with the Blueshirts pal, sound though.

[QUOTE=“maroonandwhite, post: 1106413, member: 1406”]https://m.soundcloud.com/john-baldwin-2/terence-flanagan-epic-fail

Listen to this[/QUOTE]

:smiley:

What a fucking moran

On the Late Late right now

Eddie Hobbs

Tubridy destroying Eddie Hobbs on the late late. While I respect their philosophy it seems like they haven’t really put much thought into how they’re going to deliver anything.

What a fucking moran[/QUOTE]
oh francis, now thats just unfortunate

:smiley:

Francis, what a moron

Carrier pigeon, most likely, given that they don’t even have a Facebook page.

Hobbs is unbearably smug. Tubbers did a decent enough job pushing him I thought. If he didn’t have Creighton there to intervene he would have said enough to piss off around 80% of the electorate.

You could land a fucking 747 on that forehead of Creighton’s.

God, I fucking hate these cunts. Full of air and office jargon bullshit. Open Politics my hole.

[QUOTE=“maroonandwhite, post: 1106413, member: 1406”]https://m.soundcloud.com/john-baldwin-2/terence-flanagan-epic-fail

Listen to this[/QUOTE]

That is fucking hilarious. It speaks volumes for what passes for politics in this country that this fucker has been TWICE elected to the Dáil.

Goodnight Ré-Nua

[QUOTE=“Juhniallio, post: 1106548, member: 53”]That is fucking hilarious. It speaks volumes for what passes for politics in this country that this fucker has been TWICE elected to the Dáil.

Goodnight Ré-Nua[/QUOTE]

I would’nt even say its hilarious, that sort of incompetence wouldn’t be excepted working in a Topaz Garage. Really shocking stuff.

Ah, come on. Imagine the scene. You’re launching a new political party with the absolute dregs of the Dail and some media types and you need to look flashy. You send out a big-hitter, a twice elected TD to lend some acceptability and gravitas to the party and this is what you get? This guy would get a ministry if these fuckers were elected. This shit will make Icarus look like a long distance runner.

It’s exceptional incompetence, I think it’s an insult to the electorate to be honest not being able to sing off at least a couple of bullshit yarns.

where are all these countrywide renua meetings on? I haven’t heard or seen one advertised

based on Hobbs and Flanagan’s utterances so far I predict zero seats a bucketful of candidates with so few votes that they wont be getting their deposit back

Jesus that was awkward, i was squirming in my seat listening to that. Felt sorry for him to be honest, he got totally flummoxed by a question which totally threw him off and his head turned to mush. I’ve been there, something similar happened me in an interview when i got badly caught out on a question and it was basically good night Irene. You just want it to end. But then again I know my limitations and won’t be going on radio/TV talking about something I’m out of my depth on. He’s not cut out for the politics game either. What a disaster for this new party, that interview will do the rounds now on social media, they’re finished before they started.

[QUOTE=“kerry1891, post: 1106559, member: 1379”]where are all these countrywide renua meetings on? I haven’t heard or seen one advertised
[/QUOTE]
Same places the meetings of the “Land League” are on.