Reopen the counties - the COVID-19 Edgy thread

All those people could have got them materials in independent hardwares over last month, very harmless people.

people are craving normality, simple things such as even seeing other people can make a big difference yo your mental health. the Irish stasi under Holohan and Varadkar should be ashamed of themselves

Normality is not standing in a queue for an hour outside the Jetland at 7.30am.

These people are utter simpletons.

4 Likes

they want human interaction, people are sensitive and crave what is right, instead of being ordered to hide under the bed for 3 months

2 Likes

It’ll be some human interaction when some fat fucker two metres in front of you at a Woodies queue spends an hour spraying two-month old lockdown Guinness can farts in your direction.

1 Like

Queue outside B and Q in Liffey Valley :joy::joy::joy:

What’s the issue there?

1 Like

Single people must be gagging for sex at this stage, everyone was going around half naked in the capital yesterday, granted it was savage weather, people must be sick of pulling the flute of themselves at this stage

You’re after describing my teenage years pretty succinctly there. I had no virus to blame unfortunately.

2 Likes

Is queuing for hardware as big a waste of time as taking a photo of people queuing for hardware and posting it on the internet?

5 Likes

I was thinking whoever made the video is themselves also queuing :man_shrugging:t2:

I don’t know which is worse people queuing to get into a hardware or people queuing for donuts at 2am?

West dublin buddddd

Is halfords open lads I need a bulb for the jammer

You’re bang on the money here. Anyone with a modicum of intuition (or call it your gut instinct) knows there is something fundamentally off about all things COVID-19 related. The ‘new normal’? Give me a fucking break. That’s the most blatant example of Orwellian doublespeak we’ve had thrown at us this side of 1984.

We’re a good clean country! Sieg Heil! Heil! Heil!

2 Likes

That “new normal” phrase absolutely boils my piss. It shouldn’t be used. Nothing about this should be normalised

5 Likes

Except more working from home

WFH without childcare is an absolute curse.

Biotech firm Moderna reports positive early results from coronavirus vaccine trial

OIUTF

“new better”?

Temporary impositions