Reopen the counties - the COVID-19 Edgy thread

Police can spread it but protesters can’t

1 Like

:rofl:

Sums up the modern world where people on all sides mentally jump through whatever hoop is necessary to absolve themselves and their actions from consequences.

1 Like

We are dealing with a very woke virus. It’ll attack if you go to the pub or try to run your business or visit elderly relatives but it’ll be benign if you’re engaging in a BLM protest/riot

9 Likes

Travel on your county allowed from Monday

That makes zero sense. The lads in Abbeyfeale will have a clear run on both sides

Explain? I haven’t been to limerick in months and if I don’t recalibrate soon I’ll turn full Cork

You can travel wherever you want within your own county boundaries, which would be even more arbitrary than the 20k IMO

How does that even make an iota of sense? They aren’t doing themselves any fucking favours

Covid has gone full GAA. You can travel anywhere in your county. Lads In Leitrim and Louth have been punished.

Is this rumour mate?

Who’d have thought the Norman division of Ireland would ultimately be the decider of our freedom of movement.

1 Like

It’s an internet fact

Confirmed

I can drive to the county bounds beyond Charleville from Monday. I might get the brother to come that far and have a chat at the border sign

Watch out for flying kites

They’ll do serious business in the Laterns hotel, Charleville park, Matt the Trashers and Durty Nellies

Are Hotels opened again?

They’ll have to sell burgers in car parks

Tis a pity the Earl of Desmond didn’t manage to hang onto a beach for us the bollox

1 Like