Reopen the counties - the COVID-19 Edgy thread

Agreed. People found wonderful places to explore on their own doorstep instead of going to the usual tourist traps.

1 Like

You’re back and forward like shite on a swing swong. Tie yourself to the mast until this storm passes or you’ll go overboard.

As long as England are 20th and we are 19th you’ll be happy.

1 Like

You are obsessed with England pal. It’s classic post colonialism

That park has been open for the past two weeks at least

2 Likes

Would you say this is more lies?

The guards cleared the whole place again during the week due to drinking and what not.

Depends. How many get relegated?

Lads, are Astro Pitches allowed open from tomorrow?

I don’t think so pal. I think the end of June

The astro pitches in Ringsend were open during the week anyway.

Tis all a cod

1 Like

This will be shared widely now it’s on the Guardian, never mind that the likes of UnHerd have had scientists talking about this for weeks (which YouTube have tried to censor).

1 Like

They’re all still guessing.

Had my first take away coffee in over 3 months there from Il Valentino. Cc @Horsebox the lid worked perfectly. Walked up to the bike shop on Pearse St and bought a tube for the bike. It was all very liberating.

4 Likes

McDonalds deliveries are back on Uber Eats for the last while. And dropped at your doorstep without having to speak to anyone. Uber Eats has topping functionality on the app too so it’s completely guilt free (unlike Just Eat).

This isn’t a live shot.

cc @Batigol

I had a McGangbanger from the McDonalds secret menu in Dublin Airport drive thru on Wednesday. It will change your life in ways you never thought possible. A Mcchicken sandwich inside the two patties of a double cheeseburger.

1 Like

A McGangburger? That’s surely racist. A white burger surrounded by two black patties, and it’s called a McGANGburger?

1 Like

Worse it’s a mcgangbanger :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Read again

1 Like