Abortion Referendum Thread

Andy Lee is an incredible man. Complete respect for him.

Gordon Dā€™Arcy also the least hateful of the Leinster rugger buggers.

Itā€™s interesting how Irish footballers who have played for Millwall (pronounced ā€œMiw-wauwā€) tend to have engaging views on a wide range of subjects.

Dunphy obviously. Sadlier. Kenny Cunningham is a very engaging analyst. And of course Big Mick.

Even Tony Cascarino, whose book was one of the better football autobographies Iā€™ve read.

Robbie Ryan has a good story to tell while David Forde is a decent interviewee. Steven Reid is quite good too.

Bryan Hamilton has always been a really articulate individual with excellent views.

There must be a pretty decent amateur school of sociology and politics down Cold Blow Lane way.

Men, #repealthe8th vote Yes and youā€™ll never have to pull out again

Some good posts here @anon61956325 but get rid of that Colm Oā€™Gorman cunt. Are you trying to lose this?

:rofl:

Whatā€™s Con Murphy at these days?

Repealing the 8th

Iā€™d be surprised if that ever happened.

Are you suggesting people are lying on the internet?

I suppose I am really.

drugging a woman to bring her abroad to kill her baby is scandalous. this friend should be prosecuted.

3 Likes

Iā€™d say thereā€™s a world of hurt out there over the years due to the 8thā€¦

An aunt of mine died from cancer and couldnt receive treatment as she was pregnant ā€¦ both mother and daughter died within hours of each other and she left behind 4 other kids. I was too young at the time to appreciate what was really happening but while thereā€™s probably plenty of headers exaggerating stuff iā€™d say there an awful lot of suffering and pain out there also.

Fuck me there are really some idiots in this country - on both sides but mainly on the no side.

The question isnā€™t about the merits or not of abortion, itā€™s about whether or not we bring abortion ā€˜in houseā€™ instead of outsourcing it.

I think there is only one answer to that.

5 Likes

No itā€™s about whether a thing that many think is reprehensible should be legally allowed in Ireland. Do you think a 55 man should be able to ride a 14 year old (or younger in some countries) do you want to bring that in house or outsource it?

I presume as an accountant youā€™ll be going for outsourcing then.

2 Likes

Why did you move to a country with abortion if you are so against it bro? ā€” your arguments against it, like the one youve spouted there, have been horrific.

God you are really going to tear me and my argument apart here and not just make a comment about me to distract from the debate, go on go for it, be gentle

Debate? Who the fuck is debating anything? - No one here is going to change their mind or be flexible in their views ā€¦ Linking the repeal of the 8th and saving womenā€™s lives to child sex abuse is bizarre.