Replace a CMOS battery in a laptop

To all u tech heads out there(I’m a computer thicko). My Compaq presario v6065ea laptop keeps losing the date and time etc and takes ages to boot up.
I was told it could be the CMOS battery, where would I find that?
Is it in the compartment where the RAM cards are? I’ve tried searching for what type of battery to buy but can’t find a definite Serial number/type online so I’ll have to take a look at it myself.
From what I gather it should look like a watch battery, would that be correct?
Also would I be able to pick one up in Maplin and any ideas of price etc.
Shitty thread I know but I’m sick to death of browsing online at this stage…

As far as I know that should recharge itself. Do you only use the laptop for short periods and then turn it off? If so leave it on for a day or 2 and it should, hopefully, sort itself.

Its been fucked for ages but on the verge of a total failure at this stage. It used to recharge allright if I left it on for a few days but I’m afraid its gone beyond that too now.
If no one here knows anything I’ll bring the laptop in to maplin, surely some1 there would have a clue. Its a simple fix I know but I’m wary about unscrewing panels etc. etc

I wouldnt bank on anyone in Maplins knowing anything to be honest.

Did you see this http://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000239.htm
It looks fairly helpful.

Seen it allright, time to bite the bullet and get the old screwdriver out, should be easy to spot according to that, cheers anyway.